ReadySET Pro Academic and Non-Profit Pricing
ReadySET Pro helps you do a better job
on the documents that you need to make your project a success. The
ReadySET Pro templates ask the right questions and provide reusable
sample answers that give you a big head start on your own project.
Academic and Non-Profit Purchase Restrictions:
- You must purchase ReadySET Pro using
an email address associated with your school or non-profit
- You may only use your academic/non-profit license for
educational or non-profit purposes.
- This is an individual, named user license only. Contact email@example.com
for information on multi-user licenses.
All ReadySET Pro licenses include email support and free updates
for one year.
Use the ROI Calculator to estimate the
value of the time you will save with ReadySET Pro.
- ReadySET Pro core templates
- Choose one format: XHTML or MS Office.
ReadySET Pro licenses are sold through kagi.com. After your order is
processed, you will receive an email from kagi.com with download instructions
and your license key.
To discuss other non-profit and educational packages, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For us all to get ahead, we must leave no one behind.
ReadySET Pro is not the only set of software engineering
templates available, but we think it is the best. ReadySET Pro is
uniquely modern and agile in its approach, and our integrated
sample text greatly shortens authoring time.
Product Comparison >>
RSP Fits Your Process
ReadySET Pro is easy to adopt, customize, and use. ReadySET
Pro quickly fits into your process, not the other way around.
- Keep the tools and processes your team already knows.
- Use all the templates or just those that address your key concerns.
- Choose long or short formats, or the all-in-one single-page
- It's finally practical for your organization's large and
small projects to be documented consistently.
- Even mature projects can benefit from ReadySET Pro's
release end game support.
- Delegate documentation tasks, knowing that the templates
ask the right questions and help catch common errors.
Adoption & Customization FAQ >>