Chipping Away Demonstration
Pro: Chipping Away
|Competition: Blue Text
- What toppings would you like on your pizza?
- All the vegetables, but no meat and no olives
- What would you like to drink?
- A large soft drink, with lemon on the side
- Pizza Toppings
- The pizza shall be topped with the set of all vegetables
minus olives. All other parameters shall maintain their default
- The beverage shall be served in a 16 ounce cup. The
contents shall be soft drink with ice. A single slice of lemon
shall be served on the side.
In chipping away, the last step is to simply remove the answers
that were not selected as the best fit. The section header is still
written in the form of a question, so a short answer still makes
sense by itself without any of the other text.
In the blue text appoach, the last step is to remove or hide the
blue text. This leaves a rather abstractly-worded heading and a
response that may seem out of place without the context provided by
the blue text.