Chipping Away Demonstration
Pro: Chipping Away
||Competition: Blue Text
- What toppings would you like on your pizza?
- Everything. I want a "Supreme" pizza.
- Just pepperoni
- Hawaiian style: ham and pineapple
- All the vegetables, but no meat
- Everything except anchovies
- I would like pepperoni, sausage, chicken, olives, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers,
anchovies, MEAT-TOPPING, VEGETABLE-TOPPING, ALTERNATIVE-SAUCE,
- What would you like to drink?
- Just water
- A large soft drink
- A beer, I do not have to drive home
- A glass of ICED | HOT tea with lemon on the side, sugar, sugar
- Pizza Toppings
Specify the toppings that you would like on your pizza. In
general, pizza toppings consist of a choice of sauce, cheese,
meats, and vegetables. The sauce and cheese choices have
well-known defaults, and need not be specified unless
alternatives are desired. You may specify well-known
combinations by their common name. Alternatively, you may
specify a set of toppings and then explicitly subtract undesired
toppings from the set. The crust type is not specified
- Vegetables... green peppers, mushrooms would be good. What
else is good?
Specify your desired beverage. Your choice should take into
account the need to comply with state and local regulations regarding
driving motor vehicles while under the influence of alcoholic
beverages. Indicate ice preference and cup size. If you would
like anything on the side, specify that.
- 16 ounce cup of soft drink with ice. On the
In chipping away, the second step is to select the sample answer
that is the closest match to your situation. There may be parts of
other answers that also fit.
In the blue text appoach, the second step is to think of your
answer and start putting it into writing. This can be time
consuming for technical people who are not skilled writers, or for