- What business problem does this project address?
- Use 2-4 sentences to describe the problem that your potential
users are having right now. Focus on business problems,
not technical problems. If you are trying to solve a technical
problem, describe the business need that makes that technical
problem important enough to solve. Do not say anything about your
- What is the goal of this project?
- Write 2-4 sentences or bullets on your main goal for the
project. Briefly, name your target audiance and mention key
benefits that your customers will gain by using your product.
- What is the scope of this project?
- Give 2-4 sentences or bullets that summarize what you intend to
do as part of this project. A good scope paragraph helps you avoid
feature creep later.
- Briefly indicate what the team has recently accomplished and
what they will do next. Write the details in the status reports,
- Customization: If you do not want to use status report
documents, you can select some parts of the status report template
and paste them here in the "Status" section of the all-in-one
- Development Documents
- These are simply links to all the development documents. Feel
free to add more links, or remove links that you are not using.
Advice from other
- To add your own words of wisdom, please send an email to the ReadySET Pro users mailing
- BODY OF ADVICE